Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
FREE GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (while promotion lasts):
- There is no purchase limit. You receive a free 20$ gift certificate for yourself for every 60$ gift you buy for someone else!
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash or merchandise.
- Gift certificates may not be used to purchase other gift certificates.
- Only ONE gift certificate may be used per appointment.
- Free BOGO gift certificates can not be combined together for greater savings on one massage - or to receive free massages - each must be used towards separate massages.
- Free BOGO gift certificates must be used separately and can not be combined with a paid certificate to get greater savings on one massage (example: you may give your free 20$ certificate to your gift recipient but they can not combine it with their 60 minute one to get a longer massage at a discount - the free certificate must be used at separate appointment).
- Gift certificates may not be used to purchase Pre-paid massage packages.
- Gift certificates are non-refundable.
- Gift certificates do not expire.
ALL GIFT CERTIFICATE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Do gift certificates ever expire?
Our gift certificates never expire but the price paid is valid for only one year, after which you will be responsible for the difference if there has been an increase in the price of our services.
Are gift certificates refundable?
No, gift certificates are non-refundable and may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
Can I purchase gift certificates with referral credits I may have on my account?
Can I purchase other gift certificates with a gift certificate I was given?
Can I exchange massages in a pre-paid massage package for a gift certificate for someone else?
Can someone else use my gift certificate if I'm not going to?
You may give your certificate to someone else but only with prior notification to us so we know your gift certificate was not stolen or being used without your permission.
Can I use a gift certificate to buy pre-paid massage packages?